TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

lik0401

Legendary Member
  • Oct 30, 2022
    I'm a bit confused - got the Goodwin Spring VS form to give preferences, but then was sent a 'recall' email - I can still access the original form, but unsure what to do as not explanation was provided?

Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: Cryingtiger

lawapplicant

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 19, 2023
    Hey, sorry to hear that pal. Can I ask when you applied? Was it on the deadline? I’m sure success is coming your way soon!! ✨✨
    I post in here for the benefit of others. Cut the BS and just ask what you want to ask please.

I applied end December. this is a post app rejection, sorry I forget to mention that originally.

Last edited:

Sarah T

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Aug 9, 2020
    does anyone know how to contact people on Aspiring Solicitors? I've clicked on 'contact me' on their profile.
    Am I meant to send them a message on the AS website or do they contact you? pls help out a noob
    Hey

If you make sure that you are logged in.
    It should come up with a blue box when you click on someone’s profile and you can select what topic your question is and give you a box to type in any other information.

Fd321

Esteemed Member
    Premium Member
    Mar 3, 2023
    Hey - I applied for a direct TC and did my VI on saturday the 25th of feb; fingers crossed for us both
    Ah okay, I applied for VS so maybe they only sent to direct TC applicants? I am assuming I’ve been rejected but I think I did my VI later than those who have received VS offers so who knows but yes fingers crossed 🤞🏼 😊

• 🤝
    Reactions: Phoebe123451

jomar

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 20, 2022
    I'm a bit confused - got the Goodwin Spring VS form to give preferences, but then was sent a 'recall' email - I can still access the original form, but unsure what to do as not explanation was provided?

Anyone in the same situation?
    It is because the photo release form was not attached. The subsequent email has that form attached.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I post in here for the benefit of others. Cut the BS and just ask what you want to ask please.

I applied end December. this is a post app rejection, sorry I forget to mention that originally.
    This language is unnecessary. People don't need to bend to your ways of communicating either.

Please be more considerate when responding in future. Behaviour like this will not be tolerated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.