TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia

Esteemed Member
Feb 19, 2023
Spring Vacation scheme offer from Farrer & Co I am literally shaking!!!

Just a question do you think it would be too much to ask if they have any space for me to be moved to the summer dates? They have said the vac scheme is over subscribed would I be pushing my luck? 😅
Congratulations! I think you could ask them as worst case scenario they say know and then you’d have to stick to the Easter one.

Can I just ask when you found out and was if by phone or email as I’m waiting post AC. Also did they say anything about when other people would find out?

EM23

Esteemed Member
Dec 10, 2022
Congratulations! I think you could ask them as worst case scenario they say know and then you’d have to stick to the Easter one.

Can I just ask when you found out and was if by phone or email as I’m waiting post AC. Also did they say anything about when other people would find out?
Hey, I just received an email a few minutes ago! They haven’t said when others would find out but I am assuming this week as they said we would know by the 20th

Reactions: Emilia
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.