TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

lawtab

Star Member
Jul 19, 2023
Slaughters just gave me a heart attack i thought they were finally getting back to me about the summer VS but the email was just “Slaughter and May - Opportunities for first year students”💀💀

saqlain09

• Dec 18, 2023
    Slaughters just gave me a heart attack i thought they were finally getting back to me about the summer VS but the email was just “Slaughter and May - Opportunities for first year students”💀💀
    Ahahaha I got an email from them as well. Was expecting a rejection but they just apologised for the delay and said they're still considering applications due to the amount submitted leading up to the deadline. Has anyone progressed with S+M since applying or heard anything back?

Zi48

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 1, 2022
    Can someone please reply to this 😭
    Yeah the email said you’re not guaranteed an AC place despite meeting the VI benchmark (I applied for London)

But all ACs are in person, they pay for transport (it said including flights up to a certain price) so I don’t think they’d give an online option

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.