TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Sharon Wu

Esteemed Member
Oct 27, 2023
Does anyone have a list of questions that usually come up in a video interview?
I've done about 10 VI's and honestly, the questions were all different. They were not even Why Law, Why do you want to work here... Some completely threw me off, asking about firm strategy and values etc. I didn't see a trend, but then perhaps its the type of firm one applies to...

Last edited:

Sharon Wu

Esteemed Member
Oct 27, 2023
Ashurst AC! Shocked! Pleaseeee dm me if you are happy to share your interview experience with this firm! Happy to exchange info for V&E video interview! ☺️
Hey, I've passed the Ashurst Case Study and psychometric tests before. Had interview but completely messed it up. Nevertheless good experience all the same. Feel free to reach out.

legalgrinch

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 30, 2023
    but you didn't have cuttt be oooooooofff
    make out like it never mattered
    and that we were nothing
    and i don't even need your love
    but you treat me like a stranger and it feels so rough
    ding ding ding ding ding ding mm ding ding mmmmmm
    somebody ... that I used to know... somebodyyyyyyyyy
    you should be a "song writer". I think law is the wrong profession 😂

NEXT TAYLOR SWIFT

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.