TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Aaj03

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 8, 2023
    Does a campus ambassador role for a year go under work experience section?
    Does virtual experience programme on forage go under work experience section as well because their (forage) guideline is to include it under 'achievements'

Thanks in advance

Reactions: axelbeugre

Cecylia03

Nov 6, 2023
    If a firm has told you to do it, then I would always do so. It’s better to take any guidance on this from the horse’s mouth, rather than someone else’s opinion.
    Thank you, I understand what you mean! Might not have phrased my question clearly enough, since what I was actually wondering about is the work experience section (different from the competence Q). For the work experience section they do not have guidance on whether to link it back to commercial law or not. That is why I wondered, whether I should asusme they want it in this section too (since it was asked for in the comptence Q) or whether no guidance means, just describe the work/skills themselves :)

LawLife

Standard Member
  • Nov 7, 2023
    Hey, this is the advice that I gave to someone who asked the same question, I hope that helps:

www.thecorporatelawacademy.com

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Yes i got one the day after i failed sorry to hear that, did they give you any percentile benchmark that was supposed to be met?

Good luck with the application!
    Thank you, Axel! Really appreciate it.

Reactions: axelbeugre

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.