TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 5, 2021
Ah ok, I’ll mentally prepare myself for a roast then
They told me I took such an innovative approach with my presentation by picking a specific company to talk about and I was like “was that not the prompt?” Then I realised “talk about 3 different business operations in a company at risk of greenwashing” meant “companies in general” and not “pick a specific company” 😭😭😭

I spent so much time picking and researching a company lol

Ajkajk101

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jul 27, 2023
I am still waiting to hear from Dechert and Cleary. I had sent out an email to ask for updates and the Cleary grad rec responded saying they would send out responses by 14th March. I know people got invited yesterday to Cleary AC's scheduled on 14th March. I've also read about summer vac scheme offers handed to people on LinkedIn. Should I assume a pfo?

As for Dechert it's been complete radio silence

• 🤝
Reactions: aspiringm&alawyer

bangarangbass39

Valued Member
Sep 13, 2023
They told me I took such an innovative approach with my presentation by picking a specific company to talk about and I was like “was that not the prompt?” Then I realised “talk about 3 different business operations in a company at risk of greenwashing” meant “companies in general” and not “pick a specific company” 😭😭😭

I spent so much time picking and researching a company lol
so unfair! sounds great what you did, but i guess you have to do EXACTLY what is asked of

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.