• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a bit of a silly question/been asked before but if I'm referring to M&A in an application can I just say "M&A" first mention or should I say "mergers and acquisitions (M&A)" and then use the acronym?
 
Sorry if this is a bit of a silly question/been asked before but if I'm referring to M&A in an application can I just say "M&A" first mention or should I say "mergers and acquisitions (M&A)" and then use the acronym?
safest bet is to the full wording first time of reference and use the acronym thereafter (although I doubt that will ever be the absolute make or break!)
 
  • 🤝
Reactions: lilymawe1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member