I don't think they do, as I don't have 65 in every module, and I just got an interview offer, so don't panic!They require a 65 in every module - idk how I will fare cuz I have a first class from a top uni, but alot of my modules were below 65![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't think they do, as I don't have 65 in every module, and I just got an interview offer, so don't panic!They require a 65 in every module - idk how I will fare cuz I have a first class from a top uni, but alot of my modules were below 65![]()
Mine took a while, to be honest, and no, you don't need a cover letter.For those who received the DLA test - how long after submitting the app did you hear back? And did you include a cover letter?
congrats and GL!I don't think they do, as I don't have 65 in every module, and I just got an interview offer, so don't panic!