Hi, I have a Slaughter and May interview in a couple of weeks for DTC. Does anyone know how many people make it to this stage?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats! Do you mind letting me know if this is for the WVS?Hi everyone!
If anyone has done the Jones Day online interview let me know please![]()
Awesome! See you on Thursday thencongrats! also received an email earlier
Might be because they are non-rolling?Has anyone received anything from Clyde and Co other than a skills report after completing the online assessment? Looking at answers from last year it seems VI's were sent out within 48 hours so just trying to gauge if it is the same this year.
Thank you! That makes sense.Hellooo!! I describe the work without naming the client or using internal project names or terminology.
So rather than: "I worked on the XYZ project/case/deal for XYZ, which included XYZ"
I’d say: "I worked on a network infrastructure upgrade across a hospitality company's portfolio. This involved presenting to stakeholders at different levels and scheduling engineers across multiple sites. As a result, I achieved XYZ."
It still shows the scale, the sector and your impact without giving anything confidential away. Unless someone digs into your employer, that client could be ANYONE.![]()