• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

Hellooo!! I describe the work without naming the client or using internal project names or terminology.

So rather than: "I worked on the XYZ project/case/deal for XYZ, which included XYZ"

I’d say: "I worked on a network infrastructure upgrade across a hospitality company's portfolio. This involved presenting to stakeholders at different levels and scheduling engineers across multiple sites. As a result, I achieved XYZ."

It still shows the scale, the sector and your impact without giving anything confidential away. Unless someone digs into your employer, that client could be ANYONE. :)
Thank you! That makes sense.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Novaa
I got an email from rare recruitment telling us that we should apply by the end of next week because they've said that they are likely to close early...
Wait for DTC??? Oh let me go get my laptop
Run Omg GIF by Kick Game
 

Find member