Tysm! I received it around 20 mins ago!congrats! when did you receive this?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tysm! I received it around 20 mins ago!congrats! when did you receive this?
Well done - for which scheme?congrats! when did you receive this?
Me too! Any tips would be very much appreciatedAshurst written exercise invite! Does anyone have any tips? This is my first written exercise and I would really appreciate it!
Same loolCongratulations everyone getting the Ashurst WE! I'm thinking PFO for me now after 2 waves of WEs
Honestly, I think they've still got a couple more batches up their sleeve!Congratulations everyone getting the Ashurst WE! I'm thinking PFO for me now after 2 waves of WEs
From what I understood, if you pass the SJT you then have your application reviewed... and potentially progressed to the WE. Assuming WE invites are sent out in batches based on when they review your application. Guess it also depends on how early/late you submitted your application. Stay optimistic!Congratulations everyone getting the Ashurst WE! I'm thinking PFO for me now after 2 waves of WEs
to be fair I did apply at about 1am on the morning of the deadline! So maybe there's hope but I'm not optimisticFrom what I understood, if you pass the SJT you then have your application reviewed... and potentially progressed to the WE. Assuming WE invites are sent out in batches based on when they review your application. Guess it also depends on how early/late you submitted your application. Stay optimistic!![]()