Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FFS… I actually can’t with this cycle. Like I didn’t sit those exams??I’m so confused. Why is DLA saying you need AAB in a level for their summer internship? I applied previously and there were no a level requirements.
LITERALLY. Why have people gone from ‘your exams from 17 don’t define you’ back to they are important! Like broFFS… I actually can’t with this cycle. Like I didn’t sit those exams??
![]()
This is after the SJT right?milbank critical reasoning test (stage 2 i think)! does anyone know if this si the final stage before ac? (also is this a new automatic test for everyone or selective?)
Real talk. Is there a specific reason why all law firms decided to either introduce A Levels grade requirements or increase their existing requirements? LITERALLY. Why have people gone from ‘your exams from 17 don’t define you’ back to they are important! Like bro
Don’t think there’s a “pass” as per say I think it’s just they see if you fit the specific profile they have it’s so random I don’t know why they chose thatHow can you even pass neurosight tests
was this for the WVS? Has anyone got a WG for the Spring/Summer from Cleary?Cleary WG (applied last Friday)
Hehee no probOh, just realised this was for Autumn. Apologies, mea culpa!
this wedsfor the people who got milbank stage 2, when did you complete stage 1?
Swear last year they also had a 2:2 requirement, but they've upped it to 2:1 this year?I’m so confused. Why is DLA saying you need AAB in a level for their summer internship? I applied previously and there were no a level requirements.