I wouldn’t read into it, we’re all gonna get a low strength in something and think it’s terrible. It’s a very new form of test your low strength could still be a really good score just the lowest of the bunch. Just gotta stay positive!diligence :/
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wouldn’t read into it, we’re all gonna get a low strength in something and think it’s terrible. It’s a very new form of test your low strength could still be a really good score just the lowest of the bunch. Just gotta stay positive!diligence :/
I mean, sure, but I did mess up on a few questions by picking a terrible answer. Given that the test is so short and DLA's review process is seemingly far stricter this year, I'm not anticipating a good result.I wouldn’t read into it, we’re all gonna get a low strength in something and think it’s terrible. It’s a very new form of test your low strength could still be a really good score just the lowest of the bunch. Just gotta stay positive!
I get you I did that for the last question and thought I was cooked and my lowest score was something I consistently picked as my preference. That made me realise the test isn’t that most accurateI mean, sure, but I did mess up on a few questions by picking a terrible answer. Given that the test is so short and DLA's review process is seemingly far stricter this year, I'm not anticipating a good result.