• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

I wouldn’t read into it, we’re all gonna get a low strength in something and think it’s terrible. It’s a very new form of test your low strength could still be a really good score just the lowest of the bunch. Just gotta stay positive!
I mean, sure, but I did mess up on a few questions by picking a terrible answer. Given that the test is so short and DLA's review process is seemingly far stricter this year, I'm not anticipating a good result.
 
I mean, sure, but I did mess up on a few questions by picking a terrible answer. Given that the test is so short and DLA's review process is seemingly far stricter this year, I'm not anticipating a good result.
I get you I did that for the last question and thought I was cooked and my lowest score was something I consistently picked as my preference. That made me realise the test isn’t that most accurate
 

Find member