Anyone got an AO&S AC coming up either this week or next week - on my invite, there is no location and I know they are in between offices, I have emailed early recruitment but not heard back yet
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Congrats! Is this for WVS or direct TC?Anyone got an AO&S AC coming up either this week or next week - on my invite, there is no location and I know they are in between offices, I have emailed early recruitment but not heard back yet
WVS - do you have a location for it?Congrats! Is this for WVS or direct TC?
No sorry, am waiting to hear stillWVS - do you have a location for it?
Congratulations! Which office was this for?DLA DISCOVERY DAY OFFER - NOVAA IS SO BACK
![]()
How does it work with 5 people in a group? Is it a hunger games type thing where you needs to prove yourself?I had horrendous wifi and was guessing most of my answers. People are right, listening to the FT really helps.