I think so, now it's Neurosight, an online case study, then the ACHave they completely removed the Watson Glaser element ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think so, now it's Neurosight, an online case study, then the ACHave they completely removed the Watson Glaser element ?
I know they send it in batchesyou reckon I'm cooked if I did the test last Thursday, and not heard anything back?
It is still really early on in the cycle. You’ve done a lot of applications already, so you should be really proud.My cycle so far:
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP - PFO
Slaughter & May - PFO
Sidley Austin - Test 14/9
Dechert - submitted 1/9
Mayer Brown - auto test
Milbank - submitted
Hogan lovells Cadwalader - VI 21/9
Jones Day - PFO
Ashurst - auto test
Dentons - submitted
Eversheds sutherland - submitted
Paul weiss - submitted
Gibson Dunn - auto test
Allen & Overy Shearman - auto test
Reed Smith - auto test
DLA Piper -auto test
White & Case - auto test
we are approaching burn out lol
Tears in my eyes, love uIt is still really early on in the cycle. You’ve done a lot of applications already, so you should be really proud.