TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

Hi everyone, any advice on whether I should use a different email to reapply to a firm I flunked the first auto-assessment on? Just don't want my application answers to go to waste.
I would definitely not do that. I know it's frustrating, but if you progress with the firm and they realise that this is your second application in the same recruitment cycle, they will take you out of the process anyway. I think all firms have a one-application-per-cycle rule, so it's best not to go against this. Instead, you should focus on all the other firms that you are still in the running for!
 
Looking for advice......

I reached VI for a DTC application in July and am looking to apply for their VS. My question is all 4 of their application questions are the same and I was thinking of changing my answer to 2 of the questions and leaving my answer the same to the other 2 questions with just small changes like 1 or 2 sentence changes to those other 2 questions. For context I have gained more legal experience since my VI and also completed a non legal course. Don't know how much of my answers I should change as don't know if they still have my application from last cycle. They are a US law firm btw.
 

Find member