Weightmans Graduate Solicitor Apprenticeship/ Training Contract Application Advice

Farhan65756

Distinguished Member
Feb 3, 2023
I wanted some advice on this question:

Weightmans recently launched ‘See the Possibility.’ Further details can be found on our website, but in essence ‘See the Possibility’ is “an articulation of our positive mindset, capturing something that’s always been part of our firm. It underpins our purpose to drive change, grow together, and turn obstacles into opportunities. To make the most of the incredible skills we all have.”

What does ‘See the Possibility’ mean to you as a potential trainee/graduate apprentice, and how can it help our lawyers to deliver a high-quality service to our clients? (Max Word count: 500)

Lauren Grant

Jan 30, 2024
Hi

I’m currently doing this as well and have chosen to focus on the three core elements of it; see the possibility in our people, see the possibility in our clients, and see the possibility in business. I’m attempting to draw past experiences for each section to demonstrate what it means to me and then apply it to examples set by the firm. Don’t know if this will be helpful or if I’m completing missing the mark but this is what I’m choosing to do so I hope so😂

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.