Weil video interview

BWSM201

Jan 2, 2019
Recently been invited to complete Weil's VI.

Just a quick question in regard to dress code- is a suit mandatory? Or does a shirt/tie suffice? Or, could I wear a 1/4 zip with a shirt & tie underneath?

Thanks!

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Thanks mate. Another quick thing, should you provide different answers from those on your application? I don’t mean worlds apart, but I don’t want to come across as basically re reading my answer to them?
    I wouldn't feel too bad about that. Really important not to read from a sheet when you do it - memorise a structure of the answer fine but do not read from a note behind the camera as it looks incredibly obvious

Reactions: Jaysen and BWSM201

BWSM201

Jan 2, 2019
    I wouldn't feel too bad about that. Really important not to read from a sheet when you do it - memorise a structure of the answer fine but do not read from a note behind the camera as it looks incredibly obvious

Thanks Daniel. With the business story, do you relate it back to law? Apparently there's only one-minute to answer, so not sure if I should just focus on why it interests me.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Thanks Daniel. With the business story, do you relate it back to law? Apparently there's only one-minute to answer, so not sure if I should just focus on why it interests me.
    I did link mine back to law as that was one of the reasons why it interests me but you don't have to

zainab.nadeem02

Premium Member
    Aug 24, 2022
    I have my Weil VI due soon for the vac scheme and was wondering if anyone remembers the 2 questions they got? I am incredibly nervous and particularly worried about the second qs which is a commercial awareness one. Would truly appreciate any help!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.