Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

Just a quick note to say @Alice G, our longstanding community manager, is now taking on a more formalised role within TCLA. As you may have seen, she is now a future trainee at a magic circle firm, and will be around in the forum to share her wealth of experiences having been through both the good times and the bad!

The one thing I'd add: please avoid private messaging Alice unless it's a particularly sensitive issue that cannot be posted in the forum. If you have a question for Alice specifically, you can post in a thread and tag her (the same goes for me or Jess). We try to have this rule so we can keep all the information/advice/resources available for everyone to access, as well as making the best use of our time.

I hope you'll join me in welcoming her again!

Best,

Jaysen

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018
    Hi All,

Just a quick note to say @Alice G, our longstanding community manager, is now taking on a more formalised role within TCLA. As you may have seen, she is now a future trainee at a magic circle firm, and will be around in the forum to share her wealth of experiences having been through both the good times and the bad!

The one thing I'd add: please avoid private messaging Alice unless it's a particularly sensitive issue that cannot be posted in the forum. If you have a question for Alice specifically, you can post in a thread and tag her (the same goes for me or Jess). We try to have this rule so we can keep all the information/advice/resources available for everyone to access, as well as making the best use of our time.

I hope you'll join me in welcoming her again!

Best,

Jaysen
    Thank you @Jaysen! Just to add to the private messaging request, this is purely so that we can ensure everyone is able to equally access information and resources, and it is much easier to keep track of the threads than individual messages! I am so excited and grateful to be part of this forum and to hopefully help you all in the months to come :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.