Which law firms recruit on a rolling basis? 2018-2019

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Makes sense. With that in mind, would you suggest taking a shot at the application? Considering Irwin Mitchell opened the applications in November and the deadline is just three weeks away.
If you have the time, I would always say it is worth a shot. I have applied to firms who are rolling a week before apps close and still got the ACs so you never know unless you try. You have to be in it to win it as they say :D

• 🏆
Reactions: Saksham Malik and Daniel Boden

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    If you have the time, I would always say it is worth a shot. I have applied to firms who are rolling a week before apps close and still got the ACs so you never know unless you try. You have to be in it to win it as they say :D
    Totally agree with Alice - you lose absolutely nothing by sending in an application!

Reactions: Alice G

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.