• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Which law firms recruit on a rolling basis? 2018-2019

Makes sense. With that in mind, would you suggest taking a shot at the application? Considering Irwin Mitchell opened the applications in November and the deadline is just three weeks away.
If you have the time, I would always say it is worth a shot. I have applied to firms who are rolling a week before apps close and still got the ACs so you never know unless you try. You have to be in it to win it as they say :D
 
If you have the time, I would always say it is worth a shot. I have applied to firms who are rolling a week before apps close and still got the ACs so you never know unless you try. You have to be in it to win it as they say :D
Totally agree with Alice - you lose absolutely nothing by sending in an application!
 
  • ✅
Reactions: Alice G

Top Members

Posts

Find member