Anaya

Premium Member
Sep 13, 2018
Just wondering if anyone has ever been to an AC at RPC and what your experience was? I've been given less than a week's notice of mine and as I've never been to one I'm not sure how to best prepare.

I know the day is made up of an interview & written & oral exercise. If anyone has done this or been to anything similar please post back or DM me. General tips are welcome! Thank you in advance!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Just wondering if anyone has ever been to an AC at RPC and what your experience was? I've been given less than a week's notice of mine and as I've never been to one I'm not sure how to best prepare.

I know the day is made up of an interview & written & oral exercise. If anyone has done this or been to anything similar please post back or DM me. General tips are welcome! Thank you in advance!

Will see what I can find!

Shahil

Star Member
    Dec 11, 2018
    Hi @Jaysen and @Anaya did you manage to find anymore information about AC experiences at RPC? I'm in the same boat as Anaya was in with little notice and it being my first one. If anyone else has any tips for it, general or specific, please DM me or post here! Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.