TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

yll

May 24, 2021
Has anyone done a Addleshaw Goddard Video/Voice interview? Theres hardly any info about them online. I just want to know how many questions are in the VI + what amount of time do you have to think/answer - thanks!
Hi just wondering when have you received an invite. i applied for the spring scheme start of Nov and have heard nothing post-app. Thank you!

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Received my feedback report for a game-based assessment, and I'm feeling a little disheartened. For most, I was in the middle. I scored highly for the section on how I respond to problems, however, I scored on the low end for the sub-sections relating to recognising emotions and teamwork (i.e. two things that are super important for lawyers). I think my brain went into 'test mode', so I was thinking logically rather than with any sort of emotion (I know from years of experience that I work very well in teams, and I am generally good at recognising emotions). I would massively appreciate any advice regarding game-based assessments, as whilst I do not want to avoid applications to firms with this testing, right now I fear it would be a wasted application :(

• 🤝
Reactions: Adrian_S, law23 and Uvaia

aishaslm

Esteemed Member
  • Mar 15, 2022
    Hi Guys I just received a email from Hogan Lovells for their spring VS and I am not sure what to make of it. I have received a email that invites me to book a slot of a interview with them but requires me to first do a test for them. I was wondering whether anyone else has received a similar email and confirm whether this has been sent as a error?
    I got the same email - I received an AC email and then received an email saying to ignore the AC email and to complete the WG first? Don't know what to make of it either.

RB2022

Valued Member
    Sep 28, 2022
    Do HSF and Linklaters (spring vac scheme) send out AC invitation in December or January? Has anyone received a response from HSF and/or Linklaters?
    People who went to one of Linklaters’ Open Days get fast-tracked to the AC for vac schemes, and they just started sending out the invitations for that today. I assume that other AC invitations will be made shortly after the Open Day attendees have booked their slots?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.