Status
Not open for further replies.

gw9

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 28, 2022
Not sure! feeling quite negative overall as I always get my hopes up. Are they definitely sending PFOs?
If it helps, I applied on the 29th of November, received WG on the 2nd December, noticed my portal updated around the 14th, then got a rejection on the 23rd. Not sure you can read too much into what the portal updates mean tbh, but hopefully yours is better news!

Reactions: lawpersongirl123

lawpersongirl123

Star Member
Premium Member
Sep 13, 2021
If it helps, I applied on the 29th of November, received WG on the 2nd December, noticed my portal updated around the 14th, then got a rejection on the 23rd. Not sure you can read too much into what the portal updates mean tbh, but hopefully yours is better news!
Thank you! Yes I agree, there’s really no way to interpret portal updates correctly. Whatever happens happened :)

Narwhal

Nov 26, 2022
Sorry for the repost, all!

@Jessica Booker I'd really appreciate your take on this.

On Stephenson Harwood's form, the last question is written like this:

Are there any other particular matters you wish to mention?
  • Are there any reasonable adjustments that you would like the firm to make during the selection process?
  • If you are changing careers, you may wish to tell us about your decision?
  • If you have taken a gap year, you may wish to tell us about what you did?
  • Do you have any additional information that you have not included elsewhere in the form that the interviewer should be aware of?

I'm not sure if this space should be used as a further opportunity to market myself? I'm getting the vibe that it's more to explain admin details like mitigating circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.