TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvaia

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jul 31, 2022
    did anyone receive anything from reed smith? i got an email saying that i have progressed to the second stage - SST.. I already gave SST :/
    That's just because various people got multiple tests. They are just clarifying that you only need to do one. We should expect a response post SST by Jan. 20th.

Reactions: F12M34L

BeGrateful.101

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
  • Aug 1, 2021
    For competency based interview questions, I just wanted to share something I found useful. :)
    • Print out your CV - check what skills can be drawn from each of your experiences
    • take a line by line approach and see which skill can be inferred from this task/responsibility
    • by doing this, you have a range of examples you can draw from for a number of skills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.