TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    Has anyone had problems with saving postgrad courses on the Travers Smith CVMail application?

PS - I don't know whether it may be because the course runs from Jan 2022 - Jan 2023.

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 8, 2022
    was just some normal SJT type questions - with similar scenarios but for a couple of them you had to give a VI response rather than rank. then there was some basic motivational questions at the end which were much easier. You have 2.5 mins to prepare and 2 mins to answer for all questions so its more relaxed but I don't think ill ever feel natural talking to a video of myself on a screen.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Akin Gump PFO - did not meet the watson glaser minimum requirement. Heartbreaking
    Their WG benmark is really high. Like my friend got 57 percentile in their WG when he got 90ish in other law firms and I also failed their WG last year so don't worry about it too much. It is their loss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.