TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Application10203949

Standard Member
Feb 6, 2023
Busy 2 days on the application front, DLA PFO, disappointing interviews with Withers & SPB but Addleshaw Goddard VS offer!! 😍 Keep motivated through the setbacks everyone, under 2 weeks ago I thought a PFO was definitely coming from AG but you never know whats round the corner!
Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting for a response post-VI at Addleshaw Goddard... Did they mention whether they are still havings ACs? :(

Last edited:

Autotunedbird

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2021
Hello all! Have a Latham AC coming up next week and it's my second AC ever, so I am kinda nervous. If anyone has any tips about the presentation/written exercise/AC as a whole, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much in advance.
Congratulations on getting to the AC! Can I ask when you submitted the application and got the VI? Still waiting for a response post app but I submitted close to the deadline :)

LJ

Distinguished Member
Oct 17, 2022
Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting for a response post-VI at Addleshaw Goddard... Did they mention whether they are still havings ACs? :(
I know they definitely had more dates coming up for sure, not sure which dates and offices though. I heard fairly short notice for it though so definitely not over yet! Which office have you applied for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.