TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
hahaha congratulations!!! thank you for letting me know, this was really stressing me out lol....also, how long after you did the exercise did you hear back? thank you sm!!
Around two weeks? The written exercise is double marked I think, so it seems to vary depending on when the assigned associates/partners are free!

• 🏆
Reactions: Phoebe123451

mdoeslaw

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 9, 2023
    im practicing some of my answers and when i record them it feels like im saying a lot but not enough LMAO idk if im being hyper critical cuz ive heard my answers a million times now but for those who have done a VI, whats a good range to stay in minutes wise? eg for a why commercial law whats a good range

bhbuygu

Valued Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    im practicing some of my answers and when i record them it feels like im saying a lot but not enough LMAO idk if im being hyper critical cuz ive heard my answers a million times now but for those who have done a VI, whats a good range to stay in minutes wise? eg for a why commercial law whats a good range
    ngl until they cut me off😭but usually they give you no longer than 2 mins

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Its usually 90s for most... looking like you'd better start cutting down

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Puss In Boots Please GIF by Laff

Me looking at my remaining list of firms that haven't rejected me
    My applications have hit an equilibrium of 'waiting for a response/i can smell a pfo coming' and actual pfos

1675889597529.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.