Status
Not open for further replies.

traineedreamer

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Oct 23, 2019
Only if you do it persistently or if you are rude about it.

In these situations, the first question I get people to ask themselves is do you need to find out (eg so you can plan other things) or do you want to find out (for peace of mind). If the latter, I’d generally avoid asking if you can. If finding out influences other things you will do, then it is fine to ask.

Advice I should've considered before I declined the family Christmas holiday in case I secured a winter vac scheme. 'Twas a lonely and PFO filled 2022 December for me 😂

axbg

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 5, 2023
Hi, hope everyone is doing well, got my fingers crossed for you all for the coming week!

Has anyone has done a Goodwin telephone interview (TI), or been progressed to AC previously at Goodwin, have any advice? I’d really really appreciate it - feel free to DM me if so!

i have a zoom interview tomorrow, never heard of a telephone interview but i applied for the spring vac scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.