Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Long time no post but I am THRILLED to share that I've received a TC offer from GOODWIN😭❤️ thank you so so much to the TCLA community and individuals here who helped me out with ACs interviews and provided emotional support! I didn't think I'd get it after botching several assessments on the scheme so I am ecstatic right now!! Good luck to everyone else still looking for a VS/TC and thank you all again!!

Got a Goodwin TC too- anyone with any questions about the scheme / application process dm me, I'm happy to help :) Also have insight into Ropes AC, JD VS.

Delighted to say I also received a Goodwin TC! Thank you to TCLA for all your help :)

This is amazing to read. Well done all of you - you should be really proud of everything you've put into this process :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Delighted to say I also received a Goodwin TC! Thank you to TCLA for all your help :)
    Another Goodwin TC - the TCLA community have been smashing it with the Goodwin offers this cycle!

Congratulations - this is an amazing achievement! Well done

Season 23 Applause GIF by The Voice

InvesmentBanker

Distinguished Member
    Junior Lawyer
    May 26, 2023
    Hi everyone, I've got a vacation scheme in the City of London this summer and was wondering if anyone has any advice on places to stay that aren't extortionate and relatively close to the City?

Thanks!
    Congratulations! I would recommend the Hilton Waldorf - the quality is excellent and it is in a very central location. The price is reasonable too: only about 250 pounds per night.

• Haha
    Reactions: irenard

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Anyone have any advice on how to write a bio for a VS? Not sure how long to make it, or how formal and if it will be judged as part of my performance? This has been stressing me out for far too long 😭😭
    It won’t be judged as part of your performance unless it was incredibly sloppily, and then it’s your writing that’s being judged not the bio itself.

I would focus on a couple of interesting or unique aspects of your profile/experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.