TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Petallove1

Legendary Member
Feb 8, 2023
Sorry to say this, but I attended their AC today, and they said that this is their 3rd AC, and only one remaining to be on Friday 2nd of February. They run 4 ACs in total.
Hope this helps and sorry if it is a disappointing news.
Well this is jarring when they could’ve just sent us all PFOs 🥲🥲🥲

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    Has anyone done a Watson Glaser on the GFB platform on an Ipad before with ease? My laptop screen has stopped working, and as I'm away from my flat I do not have access to an external monitor.

lonelycruise

Esteemed Member
    Oct 2, 2023
    In endlessly reviewing a firm's recruitment brochure to write apps, the trainees photographed start to seem like these unattainable, lofty figures -- celebrities almost. I feel weirdly starstruck when I then interact with them in person, like... My brain has got so used to seeing them as images? Does anyone else get that or is my brain rotting lol

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.