Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Wow thanks Jaysen that’s amazing!!

Is there a minimum term to the offer or can we cancel whenever we wish? :)

If you only want to pay for a month, I recommend signing up and cancelling immediately in your account details. This way, you'll still have access to the month and it won't roll over!

bangarangbass39

Valued Member
    Sep 13, 2023
    Here is a link for 75% off, which is the biggest discount we've ever offered! Valid until Monday!

A little thank you for being part of our community :)

Where's my flowers? I hope my initiative and commercial awareness is noticed.
    Champions League Yes GIF by UEFA

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Thank you, Jessica!

Also, sorry for bombarding you with questions, but does the timing of your AC have any effect on the outcome? I have been asked to book mine and I am feeling overwhelmed with diss work atm so I am considering booking for late March as opposed to next week.
    I wouldn’t know in this instance - but why not just book for late March anyway if that works best for you?

Reactions: Miss Chocolate

Miss Chocolate

Legendary Member
    Nov 27, 2023
    I wouldn’t know in this instance - but why not just book for late March anyway if that works best for you?
    I have booked it for late March now but I was concerned about them making offers on a rolling basis and wanted to make sure I wasn't harming my chances. Probably overthinking it tbf.

Also, with regards to the CV the recruiter requested from me. I am going to keep it only 2 pages but I was wondering if I should leave out virtual online programmes (non-selective) as that information is available to the recruiter anyway (they have the application form). Could I please get your take on this? Thank you!!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.