TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Final interview is with 6 partners! Last year it was a presentation and questions on that, followed by general questions. Other than that this is correct.

I just spat out my coffee and all I can imagine is this (courtesy of chatgpt)

Thank you for letting me know!

file-cdOYzMSwoPZvJPMT7d12UnSW

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    Wow, that is not good!

Anyone know why this is the case? Did the others lateral or just not offered an NQ position? In-house / leave profession?
    It feels like the firm did not offer more NQ positions for lack of revenue and work which is a shame for the trainees let go, but I am sure they all ended up in good firms regardless so there is nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Dwight

LillyandSilver

Distinguished Member
    Oct 18, 2023
    congrats!! May i ask how long after your interview you heard back? I had my first interview yesterday and they said max 2 weeks so im not sure! Well done again! :)
    Congratulations! When did you hear back? I left my interview feeling a little uncertain as to my performance so expecting a PFO.
    Hi sorry just saw these. I applied 25th Jan interviewed 31st Jan heard back on the 19th Feb. Hope it goes well for you!!

• Love
    Reactions: missingh

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.