TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

m1907

Oct 18, 2022
Hi Jessica, I applied to a firm last year for a vac scheme and progressed to the VI stage. This year I am planning to apply through the direct training contract route. The application form has the work experience section, cover letter section, extra curricular section and lastly a section about the events I attended to. How much and in what ways do you think I should change my previous application considering I succeeded progressing the next stage previously.

Thank you so much.
@Jessica Booker

sm99

Distinguished Member
Feb 5, 2020
Congrats! What scores did you get on amberjack if you dont mind me asking?
Thank you and not that great tbh for the pillars (in my eyes!)
- top band for applied numerical and verbal
- 4 for grit, 7 for applied intellect, 7 creative force and 3 for digital mindset.

So weird because a day before I did WBD and got 9 for digital mindset… 😂

• 🏆
Reactions: user254

Miss Chocolate

Legendary Member
Nov 27, 2023
Guys I am feeling kind of nervous. Have an AC next week and I am not sure how to prepare for case study type of interview. Any tips would be amazing!! (This is for Mishcon so Mishcon-specific advice more than welcome). Getting anxious just thinking about it ngl. I am working on my diss right now but also need to prepare for Mishcon AC next week and then Bristows first interview is the day after. Help 😭

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.