Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayB

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Ah ha I finished doing the Ashurst online assessments. The maths related ones and the proofreading one are a nightmare. :( I finally understood why you guys said it's for mathematicians! Oh well... onwards and upwards~

The numbubbles and tally-up one were very tricky! I didn’t mind the proofreading one. How did you find the matching faces one? HAHA

HD

Jan 23, 2020
Hello :) I've just signed up as a new member and for someone in the midst of vac scheme application madness, it's been reassuring reading about all your experiences! I have a video interview coming up for CMS and am wondering if anyone can share some advice? Thanks.

Reactions: Jaysen and J32

Samar

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Sep 28, 2019
The numbubbles and tally-up one were very tricky! I didn’t mind the proofreading one. How did you find the matching faces one? HAHA

omg you know what, I found the faces one to be harder than I imagined it would be?! There were some where I had to really think about how someone else would react and then I could even make out a few faces like ... is that angry or sad or ??

Reactions: TCAS

nymi

Distinguished Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
I just recieved research questions to complete, post Reed Smith SJT. However, I have exams going on and I really want to perform well in the research questions. Would it harm my prospects if I email them about this and request them if I can submit the answers after my exams ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.