Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi Jessica,
If you asked this question again during a face to face interview at the very beginning what are the things that you would typically want to hear? I mean like what I studied, why I studied, where I’m from etc. or anything else like that? Because last time I went straight into ‘I studied x and I want to do law because ..’ which I think kind of threw the partner off whilst at the same time I didn’t go into as much detail about why law since he didn’t ask me that question again! Or would I talk about my strengths as you mentioned above?
Thanks Jessica! Would this structure be suitable:Think about what you think are your USP and strengths and focus on those points. Ensure you talk about a range of things in very concise detail rather than focusing on one thing and talking about that for most of the time
Thanks Jessica! Would this structure be suitable:
1. Snapshots of my work history up to now [the company/my role/responsibilities] - I have about 4, 3 paralegal roles and 1 retail position (is that ok?)
2. for those 'snapshots' state an achievement of mine from each
3. Tell them what I know about the role of a trainee at their firm e.g. main skills they're looking for
4. Finally, tell them why I am the right fit for the role of a trainee at the firm
ahh ok, is there a certain point in that list that I could do without?Sounds a little too detailed if anything - still think you are trying to fit in too much into the answer.
ahh ok, is there a certain point in that list that I could do without?
Thanks!
Thank you! I will rework this!See my edit.
Ultimately you are not answering the question, you are trying to answer OTHER questions.
Thank you! I will rework this!