General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar2016

Star Member
Future Trainee
Sep 2, 2019
Dentons delayed my AC for vac scheme to 27th march (it was first shifted from 27th feb to 20th march and now due to covid-19 they have shifted to 27th March) hence 2 delays. but someone on here said they are full for Vac so howcome they're still interviewing me for Vac S?? Any help on this (sorry I am panicking) @Jessica Booker

W

Legendary Member
May 12, 2019
Dentons delayed my AC for vac scheme to 27th march (it was first shifted from 27th feb to 20th march and now due to covid-19 they have shifted to 27th March) hence 2 delays. but someone on here said they are full for Vac so howcome they're still interviewing me for Vac S?? Any help on this (sorry I am panicking) @Jessica Booker
Maybe try call/emailing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.