Anyone?Anyone has any insight/ advice on the W&C VI and how to best approach it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone?Anyone has any insight/ advice on the W&C VI and how to best approach it?
Not sure, I made it to the final interview for a VS last year and I think my application/experience was much weaker than this year (not as many grades, I also now have a year plus of legal experience in a commercial area).no like genuinely what did w&c even go off, when giving VIs selectively?? grades?? automatic filtering? genuinely so confused![]()
It was definitely scores from the SJT+WG and the question on the deal in the application. My application quality is always the same but my WG+SJT has always tanked me; I feel like I did better this time and hence managed to get the VI.no like genuinely what did w&c even go off, when giving VIs selectively?? grades?? automatic filtering? genuinely so confused![]()
Yes I submitted mine yesterday at 11am and got the invite for the test at 3pmHi, I've submitted application a bit late for Reed Smith, was busy with exams,
I was wondering if anyone has gotten a test invite in the last couple days or is that perhaps it?
I submitted mine yesterday at 6:30pm and got an invite today at 5:20pmHi, I've submitted application a bit late for Reed Smith, was busy with exams,
I was wondering if anyone has gotten a test invite in the last couple days or is that perhaps it?
wow ur profile sounds v competitive! no I approached the deal question in a similar way but yeah I guess we'll find out soonNot sure, I made it to the final interview for a VS last year and I think my application/experience was much weaker than this year (not as many grades, I also now have a year plus of legal experience in a commercial area).
I took longer than I should have on the SJT as I did it whilst sick, and from reading this forum I approached the deal question a lot more pragmatically than suggested on here (incorporating why W&C which I touched on elsewhere in my app, etc), but who knows.
I submitted last Thursday and got the test today (bit worried why it took so much longer than other people..)Hi, I've submitted application a bit late for Reed Smith, was busy with exams,
I was wondering if anyone has gotten a test invite in the last couple days or is that perhaps it?
Haha thank youwow ur profile sounds v competitive! no I approached the deal question in a similar way but yeah I guess we'll find out soon![]()