Novaa theory incoming… If the holding emails came at two separate times, I’m guessing so do the Written Exercise invites! There is still hopeim hoping they send in batches :')
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Novaa theory incoming… If the holding emails came at two separate times, I’m guessing so do the Written Exercise invites! There is still hopeim hoping they send in batches :')
I just got accepted onto it now!has anyone heard back for the pinsent masons x barclays mentoring scheme?
That sucks! FYI when I was on holiday and knew I didn’t have time I emailed the early careers teams and they sent me the assessments earlyCouldn't complete freshfields stage two as I've been traveling and moving in and got pfo'd. With this and pinsent masons autorejecting me accidentally, this is not my luckiest cycle lols
Hi! Did you get an answer to this?For Macfarlanes stage 2, are the VI related to the job simulation or is it a standard VI, thank you!!
Applied on the same day and haven’t recieved it either!Has anyone still not received the CSR for DLA- I applied on the 24th of september
From previous years, they stagger invites over the next week or so. Not that I'm very hopeful myself (collaboration was my lowest), and they don't read the apps unless you clear the SJT.Should I consider Ashurst as rejection if I haven’t got the written exercise email yet?
Don’t worry guys, I applied on 23rd and got it just now. Screening is just taking a while apparently.Applied on the same day and haven’t recieved it either!
No, but at the bottom of one of their emails it says they'll be in touch at the end of NovemberHas anyone received anything from Clyde and Co other than a skills report after completing the online assessment? Looking at answers from last year it seems VI's were sent out within 48 hours so just trying to gauge if it is the same this year.
the holding email for the winter vs said everyone will be updated by friday latestFrom previous years, they stagger invites over the next week or so. Not that I'm very hopeful myself (collaboration was my lowest), and they don't read the apps unless you clear the SJT.
congrats! also received an email earlierI just got accepted onto it now!
***Friday 06 November***the holding email for the winter vs said everyone will be updated by friday latest
ugh tsm what would i do without this forum***Friday 06 November***
Congrats! Do you mind letting me know if this is for the WVS?Hi everyone!
If anyone has done the Jones Day online interview let me know please![]()