Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stage 1, bit demoralising but first pfo of the cycle had to come at some point. Better to get it over with early.May I ask whether the Freshfields pfo was post stage 1 or 2?
Regarding SJTs, I'm a bit lost on them also.
Agreed. I already have HSFK & DLA pfos. Simply makes us more resilientStage 1, bit demoralising but first pfo of the cycle had to come at some point. Better to get it over with early.
Yes I heard back todayhas anyone heard back from winston taylor for the open day?
You deserve a TC just for the energy you bring on here daily. I love it!!! About to do mine later today ahaha. If there is anything I learnt from last year, its to wait as long as possible for anything ASCAC relatedSorry I just did the AS commercial awareness preliminary round and can I just say that I’m in shockI THOUGHT I HAD GOOD COMMERCIAL AWARENESS.
When did you apply?RS test!
14th of sept I believeWhen did you apply?
Have a sneaking suspicion im gonna get a pfo
I submitted mine on the 15th14th of sept I believe
I was under the impression that it was auto, based on eligibility, so I think you’ll get it? At least, that’s what it was last year?I submitted mine on the 15th
My stress is reaching nova level
How quick after your interview did you hear back?Hi!
I did the interview and got invited to the AC - do you have any tips?