ty! I applied on the 13th septcongrats! when did you apply?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ty! I applied on the 13th septcongrats! when did you apply?
Congrats! When did you submit the CRS?DLA Online Assessment!
Same!! does anyone have any tips on how to approach it? also i didnt have to submit a CSR... never got the email for it. Should I be concernedDLA Online Assessment!
no, was the shortest amberjack i've ever done. no VI too!Was it long?
Is that the neurosight invite?Same!! does anyone have any tips on how to approach it? also i didnt have to submit a CSR... never got the email for it. Should I be concerned
It was actually fun to do it lol much better and shorter than cappfinity
On Friday last week!Congrats! When did you submit the CRS?
Is HLC automatic? I received it after one weekday.how long did you guys wait for the 1st stage online test invite from Hogan Lovells Cadwalader and Dechert? I applied 12 and 14 days ago and have yet to get the email :/ I know for HLC it's automatic, not sure about Dechert?
were there 2 options to pick from for answers or like 4-5just did the neurosight test, don't worry guys its super straightforward just trust your gut
Only 2!were there 2 options to pick from for answers or like 4-5