TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

My cycle so far:

Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP - PFO
Slaughter & May - PFO
Sidley Austin - Test 14/9
Dechert - submitted 1/9
Mayer Brown - auto test
Milbank - submitted
Hogan lovells Cadwalader - VI 21/9
Jones Day - PFO
Ashurst - auto test
Dentons - submitted
Eversheds sutherland - submitted
Paul weiss - submitted
Gibson Dunn - auto test
Allen & Overy Shearman - auto test
Reed Smith - auto test
DLA Piper -auto test
White & Case - auto test

we are approaching burn out lol
It is still really early on in the cycle. You’ve done a lot of applications already, so you should be really proud.
 
TCLAWorkspace
TCLA Workspace
Prepare for each firm, in one place.Firm research, practice tests and application tracking.
Explore Workspace →
Has anyone done the Mayer Brown online assessment yet? Is the prep time for the VI portion timed? I thought I remembered it being timed last year (2 minutes?), and the email invite suggests that it is timed, but I just did the practice test and the prep time was unlimited.

I'm confused, lol
There are 4 VI questions, all 2 min to record, 2 questions with 2 min prep and 2 questions with unlimited prep. Good luck!
 
TCLAWorkspace
TCLA Workspace
Prepare for each firm, in one place.Firm research, practice tests and application tracking.
Explore Workspace →

Top Members

Find member