Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Absolutely over the moon delighted for you! So so well deserved and a massive congratulations!!!!Guys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Daniel I am thrilled beyond belief for you. Forgive the delay - been really unwell. I am so so happy to read your news. I truly am . CongratulationsGuys, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that this morning I got the call from Gibson Dunn offering me a training contract!
As many of you know, I have been a member of TCLA for the last couple of years and can honestly say that this never would have been possible without all of the fantastic work @Jaysen and lately @Alice G have been doing.
For all those still waiting/going through this process you will get there. It is a question of when not if![]()
Congratulations Daniel. So well deserved xxThank you all so much for your lovely messages today! Feeling very blessed to be a part of this community and very grateful to you all![]()
Congrats! You are such a committed member on this forum and have really helped me get to grips with certain commercial issues. Really really well deserved xThank you all so much for your lovely messages today! Feeling very blessed to be a part of this community and very grateful to you all![]()
Absolutely no worries at all Helena but thank you so much! I'm sorry to hear you have been really unwell but hope your treatment is progressing well. We are all thinking of and praying for youDaniel I am thrilled beyond belief for you. Forgive the delay - been really unwell. I am so so happy to read your news. I truly am . Congratulations
Congrats! You are such a committed member on this forum and have really helped me get to grips with certain commercial issues. Really really well deserved x
Thank you both so much! I really appreciate itCongratulations Daniel. So well deserved xx
Has anybody recently applied to Goodwin? I cannot submit my application and receive an error notification.
I dont know what to do...![]()
Huge well-done @D! Great effort to bring your application cycle to a close for good! Who else are you waiting on/already have offers from if you don't mind me asking?For me - It's all over. Applications, Assessment Centres, Vacation Schemes, Final Interviews... today marked the very last final interview for a TC. It's been an absolutely exhausting year and I have the utmost respect for every single application who has been on the grind since those first applications opened in August last year.
To those who have secured a role - Congratulations!
To those who are seeking roles - It will happen. The only want it cannot happen is if you give up. Don't do it. There are so many great and wonderful people and resources out there that will help you succeed. You can do it, and others want you to do it!
I now have the agonising wait to see if any of those extra TC interviews yield a positive result. It's an anxious wait, but, at least I know there is nothing else I could have done. It's time to truly enjoy the summer.
Best of luck to everyone still on the grind or awaiting outcomes!
Hey guys - if I wanna do a mock interview to prep for a TC interview, what’s the best resource to do so? And also most affordable ahahaha
Huge well-done @D! Great effort to bring your application cycle to a close for good! Who else are you waiting on/already have offers from if you don't mind me asking?
Hey guys - if I wanna do a mock interview to prep for a TC interview, what’s the best resource to do so? And also most affordable ahahaha
I have an offer from HSF. I'm waiting on outcomes from FF and Latham. I chose to not interview at CC in the end as they simply wouldn't move their assessment date forward from December 2020.
I also saw your success - Congratulations! When you put in the effort, the results will come![]()