Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Kinda concerned as I should be getting this as I am on a fast track application... anyone else in the same position?
    I imagine they have a lot to send out so they could be doing them in batches. Try not to speculate (I’m telling myself the same)

the hunger games GIF

Reactions: Bonolaw and Holly

Kopperskjold

Star Member
    Jan 14, 2021
    You're welcome. Bloody hell I hope you're coping well with the lockdowns in a new country!

Literally clicked off TCLA for a moment and came across this, absolutely awful coincidence - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55854459

Fucking hell that's horrible! I swear it wasn't me lol.

Thanks for the good wishes! Not gonna lie it's been tough but I'm trying to follow the what doesn't kill you make you stronger approach haha

• 🤝
    Reactions: KS94 and Bugsy Malone

alicebloom

Dec 27, 2020
    A bit of info for people waiting on FF Vac Scheme pre and post WG - i did the WG in November of last year (not sure why i was sent it that early) and still have heard nothing so I emailed asking for an update today and this was their reply:

"We are still reviewing all applications and you should receive an update by the end of February with regards to your application"

Abgaal

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    May 24, 2019
    It’s been 7 months and I still haven’t heard back from White and Case TC. I applied back in June 2020 lol. I did my video interview in October... I am getting tired of waiting lol

• Wow
    Reactions: Holly

stemlawgal

Distinguished Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Jul 8, 2020
    A bit of info for people waiting on FF Vac Scheme pre and post WG - i did the WG in November of last year (not sure why i was sent it that early) and still have heard nothing so I emailed asking for an update today and this was their reply:

"We are still reviewing all applications and you should receive an update by the end of February with regards to your application"
    Ahh thanks for this, definitely takes the stress off!

CSM

Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 23, 2020
    Hi has anyone applied to Reed Smith. I submitted the research application questions after getting through online application and judgement test. But haven’t heard anything since emailing my research questions on 12th January. I know it isn’t that long ago but want to see if anyone has heard back yet :)
    Hi! I submitted on 16 Jan and received an email on 26 Jan stating they are still in the process of reviewing my answers. Good luck :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.