Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Is your time taken into consideration when scoring candidates?

* recently did Freshfields WG and had a few mins left so spent it reviewing questions 😬
It can be. It might not at the same time though. Depends how the firm and test provider want to assess. All these things are variable subject to the test design.

This is why I stress that although the test may look practically identical they aren’t the same test and shouldn’t be treated as such.

Reactions: futuretraineecity

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Right, I love yall but this weekend I got 10+ messages about the PWC VI.

Here is my advice:
    -Have loads of paper in front of you to take notes - there are sub-questions
    - Be well rested and have a coffee - it does take an hour
    - Know the firm's values, this is integral

No, I will not tell you the questions as that is against application integrity. I suggest you go onto the module website that is tagged on the email they send you as there are some practice ones.

Best of luck!

• ℹ️
    • 🏆
    Reactions: cmaj, Jaysen, Lawyer101 and 6 others
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.