Shoosmiths 2021

LegalLordLox

Legendary Member
Jan 3, 2021
Their video said that they are rolling, with what is going on in regards to the surge of application numbers, not sure how they are handling this?

One the insight day, they did mention that they redolent you apply sooner as they recruit on a rolling basis.

Either way hope we hear back soon! Good luck guys.

ZaraB

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone! On the off chance would be extremely grateful for anyone with Shoosmiths notes from any of their All about Law events or if anyone happened to make a recording, thank you so much!

xtinew

Distinguished Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    Just got an email saying my application will not be progressed for the vacation scheme but "we want you to know that your application scored highly and will continue to be considered for a training contract". I was told I would be contacted May/June but I'm not sure if I have a fair shot since I couldn't even secure a vacation scheme with them? I'm not sure how the logic works but let me know if anyone has some insight or got the same email!

Reactions: APP

ZaraB

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 13, 2020
    Just got an email saying my application will not be progressed for the vacation scheme but "we want you to know that your application scored highly and will continue to be considered for a training contract". I was told I would be contacted May/June but I'm not sure if I have a fair shot since I couldn't even secure a vacation scheme with them? I'm not sure how the logic works but let me know if anyone has some insight or got the same email!
    I have seen that they offer more places at their assessment days than for video interviews so that must be why!

• Wow
    Reactions: xtinew

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.