2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Travoni

Legendary Member
Jan 14, 2021
Anyone who applied to DWF access scheme have you heard back since sending in your cv?
I don’t think everyone was asked to send their CVs. I think only those were asked where they wanted more information from you as the applications themselves may not have been enough. I didn’t receive the CV email and if that was the case, I would have got the PFO

GK8997

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 25, 2020
Has anyone received a confirmation email from Ropes & Gray? I accepted the AC invite a week ago and still haven't heard back so am unsure if I should email them
Hey, I received a confirmation email on Wednesday plus the invites for the two tests we have to do and instructions for the negotiation task- my AC is on the 9th March if that helps!

Reactions: Emily Kate

Emily Kate

Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Oct 26, 2020
Hey, I received a confirmation email on Wednesday plus the invites for the two tests we have to do and instructions for the negotiation task- my AC is on the 9th March if that helps!

Ok thanks, mine's on 11 March so I'm sure it'll come through at some point. I didn't wanna have to email them cos I don't wanna sound pushy and desperate lol

Reactions: Matthew Harvey

Legally brown

Distinguished Member
Dec 6, 2020
I don’t think everyone was asked to send their CVs. I think only those were asked where they wanted more information from you as the applications themselves may not have been enough. I didn’t receive the CV email and if that was the case, I would have got the PFO
Ah ok because I had an email from them saying I have passed stage 2 and in order to be considered for the final stage they needed my cv. I think other people on the forum have had that email too. So I was wondering if AS have had the opportunity to decide who to invite and have they sent out invitations yet.

Reactions: Kubed

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Oh my god, I got the Pinsent Masons vacation scheme! Literally read the email thinking it was a rejection.
happy tears yes GIF by The X Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.