Athina

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, I haven't gotten my AC feedback call yet but I checked my portal and it says I'm no longer under consideration. They updated it on 9th March.
That is a bit uncalled for... I don't want to get your hopes up but I would hold out in case it is a mistake. They told us at our AC that we wouldn't find out through the portal and I have heard of this happening in the past with PwC.

Reactions: MFK

KT

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi all!

I hope everyone is doing okay.

For the final interview, I'm struggling to find more recent resources on it and how to prepare as the interview experiences for PwC Legal on TCLA are quite old now and I believe they changed the final interview now from competency to commercial and motivational.

I was wondering how everyone else is preparing and if anyone has found any resources that have helped them with this?

Thank you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.