doublesalchow

Junior Lawyer
Mar 13, 2019
How many candidates does PWC take on their scheme?
I just attended their pre-AC induction presentation and someone asked a question regarding the intake this year.

So after the AC (around 70), 30 will move on to the next stage i.e. the partner interview. Following on from this, 17 will be selected for the summer vac scheme.

Hope this helps!

CSM

Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 23, 2020
I just attended their pre-AC induction presentation and someone asked a question regarding the intake this year.

So after the AC (around 70), 30 will move on to the next stage i.e. the partner interview. Following on from this, 17 will be selected for the summer vac scheme.

Hope this helps!
Pre-AC induction presentation?? Was this the phone call?

Athina

Nov 11, 2020
figured that someone eventually would notice my name is a figure skating move haha! yes, I used to be, not anymore though :( Retired because of studies. Hope your AC went well!
Amazing! I used to be a figure skater as well but, alas, also had to give up once I started my undergrad.

Btw does anyone know when we will hear back? I gather within a week, however, not sure whether I should expect a call towards the end of the week or sooner. I just keep stressing I am going to miss the call.

• Sad
Reactions: doublesalchow

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.